AVIC411.com

Kenwood GPS adapter??

Kenwood has the KNA-G510 Garmin GPS adapter that works on certain Kenwood DVD units and is identical to their latest in-dash Garmin GPS.

This Garmin GPS is far better than the GPS in the Pioneer for routing and map detail. (I'm using a Garmin 760 for all my routing ... with the Z3 just displaying a nice 7" map).

I travel daily and am not too happy about having to use two units and wonder if there's a way to hack the KNA-G510 into the Z-series?

Any thoughts - other than negative ones? :?::wink:

Kenwood has the KNA-G510 Garmin GPS adapter that works on certain Kenwood DVD units and is identical to their latest in-dash Garmin GPS.

This Garmin GPS is far better than the GPS in the Pioneer for routing and map detail. (I'm using a Garmin 760 for all my routing ... with the Z3 just displaying a nice 7" map).

I travel daily and am not too happy about having to use two units and wonder if there's a way to hack the KNA-G510 into the Z-series?

Any thoughts - other than negative ones? :?::wink:

It sure would be nice!!

But it's good to know that there is a Garmin in-dash available and Kenwood is an awsome brand for the audio video section. Thanks for the info!!

:D