AVIC411.com

Navigation Warning Screen Bug

Hi

I found another bug, I do not know if your units do the same as mine, or if, as happened to someone else, but here it goes

It has already been said, that you can not remove the navi screen warning for security and legal reasons, and that all of us have to clik OK in that screen to navigate.

But last week, before activating the navigation system, I made a phone call and ........ surprise, the unit moved immediately to the navigation map without having to press the OK of the screen warning

therefore, as this happens, Pioneer and could take away that annoying screen, so everyone would be happy

If someone from see Pioneer this topic, maybe they find that the best thing to do, is to erase the screen warning.

As far as I am concerned, I will try here in Portugal with the Pioneer to eliminate the warning

Anyway I would like to have your feedback about this

There's no way Pioneer will interpret that bug the same way. From their perspective the bug is that the screen gets bypassed when a call is made, so if they make any changes at all, it will be to remove the loop hole so that the warning screen stays up, even when a call is made.