AVIC411.com

So I have had my 90bt installed for about a week now, GPS worked great. Now it suddenly doesn't work today. I let it set outside with the car running for a good 20 minutes [while it was warming up] and never got a connection. Drove a consecutive 4 hours on the highway, before leaving set my destination and the bar went across setting route. Arrow never came up, and no satellites were connected from the GPS screen. Decided to just go ahead and go, and I checked a few times during the trip and never got it connected. Only mods I have done is removed the blue boxes and i have tried leetslauncher via sd card. Only other files added/modified is a Vista theme I found on here and a bunch of schemes I have also found on here.

GPS antenna is mounted on my roof on the upper part close to the passenger door. Nothing over it, magnetically attached to the roof. Anyone have any idea why this is not working anymore? I guess I could just use my backup and copy all the files back resetting it to default, unless anyone else has any advice in fixing it.

Thanks

no one willing to help? well im in the process of backing up to original files right now...hope that works. pioneer on the phone suggested sending it in, but 7-9 days without a radio in my car? please...i know i can get this fixed via knowledge here.

oh, and he said the next update is soon, but not today. Only thing this guy knew for sure is that the blackberry bluetooth problem would be fixed. I mentioned if there was going to be a test mode lock out and he said he didnt know. =/