AVIC411.com

Buttons On Faceplate Dont Work/Screens Blank on my N3

I am currently having problems with my n3, the only buttons that are currently working are the volume and eject, everything else is non-responsive..

Also, my screen is blank, i checked it with a flashlight and saw nothing, so i dont think its the backlight. The touchscreen is responsive..

Is there anyway these problems are connected in any way???

I dont know what is wrong with my unit, i called pioneer and they said i would have to send the unit in for repair, but my units out of older than a year old, so i will have to pay the $200 service charge...

I was just wondering if anyone could possibly no whats wrong and what i can do...

Thanks!!

I am currently having problems with my n3, the only buttons that are currently working are the volume and eject, everything else is non-responsive..

Also, my screen is blank, i checked it with a flashlight and saw nothing, so i dont think its the backlight. The touchscreen is responsive..

Thanks!!

Was it working before? Was anything changed recently? Check your connections. If they are good then you will prolly have to send your unit in.

regards

~Marc

Yea i have read many of the other threads about this similar problem, looks like i am gonna have to send her in....

But i was wondering if my data cable could be the problem. I was recently in a small accident right were i ran my data cable. it might be pinched or cut or something. Would that cable being damaged cause me to loose my screen signal and faceplate controls??

I am basically trying to find out if these problems are related in any way...

Was it working before? Was anything changed recently? Check your connections. If they are good then you will prolly have to send your unit in.

regards

~Marc

Yes, it has been working perfectly for almost a year, when i installed it, but then a few weeks after the accident buttons started not working, then the screen went out..