AVIC411.com

Pioneer tech support=retarded.

I called Pioneer tech support today if nothing else then just to bitch them out for releasing a poor product unprepared for public use and the rep who was on the phone was a total idiot.

He suggested I exhange my unit and I said look man, don't try to tell me it's my unit, go online where there's 1000 problems with this this thing.

I did get him to confirm they are working on a firmware update but that's all he would say.

Yeah that's their famous suggestion. "Send the unit in to Pioneer". It's a known fact that Pioneer tech support sucks, but it's not that the reps are idiots, they simply don't know anything that's going on, nor are they told anything, so they really have no answers. Also the new update is rumored to be posted today or tomorrow.

Yeah that's their famous suggestion. "Send the unit in to Pioneer". It's a known fact that Pioneer tech support sucks, but it's not that the reps are idiots, they simply don't know anything that's going on, nor are they told anything, so they really have no answers. Also the new update is rumored to be posted today or tomorrow.

I highly doubt that update will happen as planned, call me negative...