AVIC411.com

Would it be possible to add a shortcut bar?

I see the Avic Launcher has actual programs, but how about having a launcher for music sources?

Say kind of like the Windows taskbar or Apple's version that has shortcuts on the bottom panel. Make it see-through and have AM, FM, CD, SD, ipod, etc. Would be your choice. The great thing is you'd have one touch to the music source you want without the need of going into the menu.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a coder, but I would imagine this would be an easy fix. The Icons are already there, I imagine it would be a matter of finding the overlay for the nav screen and throwing the icons up with links to each .exe file that controls the different functions(not sure if they are exe files or not). There are hacks here to change the nav icon over to a car, I imagine it would work the same way with any other icon, except they would be linked to each app for the functions you want.

I wish I had stuck with programming over the years, because I would love to dig into it and do it myself. I am still stuck in the 80's if/then era of coding. :lol: