AVIC411.com

Vehilce Dynamics not showing up

I have a problem with the Vehicle Dynamics in my car. When i hit the button for it, it will not come up It was working previously but i did 2 things since last using it...

1: I found this site and updated the background img using a single layer DVD

2: I installed a DVD player

the unit is bypassed

Any info woudl be appreciated thanks
You wouldn't happen to have an XM tuner, do you? If you have the NavTraffic enabled tuner but only subscribe to standard XM, you will have some funky things happen, like the Dynamics display not working properly, a message "XM updating" coming up every now and then, etc. Also, if you have disconnected the power to the unit, it will take some time for the inertia and gyro sensors to initialize themselves.
Yes, i do have it but the traffic is enabled so i don't know if that would cause it considdering its worked up until now.

But i did disconnect the power from the unit. I will give it a day to collect itself In the meantime keep the ideas comming because i don't want to wait for nothing.

When i press Vehicle Dynamics it just goes to a screen with my background and nothing else. THe only way out is to switch to a different mode (av or map for instance)

Thanks again