AVIC411.com

N2 - no music sound, but i do get menu sound

Hey guys,

Trying to track my issue down couldn't find my issue on the search

Everything seems to work fine, except for music noise. Both my Ipod and radio will both load and show that its working properly but there is no sound of music, when i go to another song or station i do hear the system beep in the speakers. Any ideas why i would lose my music sound and not all sound? and how I go about getting it back??

Thanks,

Puck

Hey guys,

Trying to track my issue down couldn't find my issue on the search

Everything seems to work fine, except for music noise. Both my Ipod and radio will both load and show that its working properly but there is no sound of music, when i go to another song or station i do hear the system beep in the speakers. Any ideas why i would lose my music sound and not all sound? and how I go about getting it back??

Thanks,

Puck

Off hand, the volume could be turned down, the sound not directed to the speakers in the audio section, you may need to reset the system....

regards

~Marc

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i have both. sub to external and fronts to stock head unit . odd thing i took my unit out cause it was useless, and recently put it back in and it worked fine. then again after about a week it did the same thing again. starts with 1 sound level. regardless of the dial number it doesn't change the sound level and when you go to 00 it turns off and 01 goes back to what ever level it was when it went nuts. then it doesn't produce any music sound.