AVIC411.com

Music Voice Commands

I have a lot of mix CDs loaded to my Avic (Z2, with Z3 upgrade installed) harddrive. All of the mix CDs have album (and song) names I made up for them, but frequently I want to find a particular song but can't remember which mix album it's on. I tried using the voice command "Track Search", but that appears to only seach the currently playing album. Is there a way to get it to voice search for a song title (track name) throughout the entire library?

Voice recognition for Track title only works within the Album or Artist folder you are currently in.

For example, if you search for "Song Title A" in an album or artist folder that does not have that song in it, you cannot pull that song up.

What you can do is put that song in your My Favorite Mix folder, and then from there you can just use the voice recognition to up that song up.

I find it that I use the voice recognition for a particular artist, I love it cause my friends get a kick out of it since there OEM Navi's can't do that. Thats one differentiation between the Z series and the OEM navis, is that you can pull up artists and songs using voice (unless you have Microsoft Sync in your car)

BTW, you can also search by Genre too, like "Techno" and "Rap".