AVIC411.com

Hmmm all was well....sorda...HELP lol

I have had my Z1 for 2 months now and I love it,,,but I wiped out my phone over the weekend and had to replace it. Now, the 3 headlight on and offs doesnt seem to work but every 10th or so time. Is my timing off? Or is something else wrong? I plan on getting the circuit to fix it, but one would think that it should work everytime you did the light trick, given that the circuit does pretty much the same thing. I figured out the first time while trying to sync my phone, that I had to do the light trick to get into the phone options menu,,,so now I am stuck, no video, and no BT
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Is the parking brake wire grounded? if it is disconnect it and tape it up. Then reset the z1 and you should be good. IF that doesn't work then you might want to work on the timing or pick up ducatiboy's circuit.[/quote]

I think he's saying it worked fine until the phone issue. So I'm thinking the ground should be correct. Weird problem...