AVIC411.com

Playing Music from Windows Mobile Phone

Just purchased the F90bt over the weekend and like the unit so far... not quite love though. Still a few things left to be desired. The first question I have... can I somehow utilize my Windows Mobile (Sprint Mogul) phone in the same manner as an iPod? eg. utilize voice command to select songs.... or even just control them through the unit (ala A2DP)? I haven't found an option yet. A few months ago I moved from an iPod to a microSD 8 gb card in my cell phone. I like the fact of an all in one device and would hate to have to go back to iPod. but will if that's the only way I can have the same functionality. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Some Win Mobile phones have the options to choose which mode u would like to activate on start.I have the HTC Touch HD and when i plug in the USB Cable it ask if i would like to connect in Active Sync Mode or USB (Harddisk) Mode.If i select harddisk mode the 8GB microsd is recognized as an 8GB USB Flash Adapter.So you can use the next track option/function etc.

maybe u need some 3rd party app to activate the message on your win mobile phone while plugging in the usb cable, take a look here, maybe u find sth.

regards heiko