AVIC411.com

European Avic F users, map work in progress

For a while,i am working on european map files to make them work on US units. The main problem is the licence file i think,i tried hard to make some progress but i stuck in some place. any european user who are using the european model of avic f-700 unit, if he can upload the licence file from his device by first going into test mode with avic launcher, and then go into folder My flash disk/APL2/Licence which you can access when the unit is in test mode,and then please upload the licence file there to anywhere on the web or can post to me directly. the file should be in the folder licence. if anyone can supply this file,i think i will make progress on working any european maps on US avic units.

patbis thank you so much for your effort. i worked on that one but unfortunately it doesn't work. maybe its because the devices are different. if anyone who has f700-bt can upload both files inside the folder My flash disk/APL2/iGo/Licence/ when in testmode,it will be apreciated. US unitholders can also upload these files as i also want to test if each device has a unique licence file or not.