AVIC411.com

I just had my first AVIC Installe by the gauys in Circuit City in Rego Park and it was excellent. I used on a June 2006 unit the TR 7 and it has worked so far . Perfect all things work at all times . I have the bluetooth , the iPod adapt, XM with navtrack and Had an extra AV unit called the DLO home Dock for iPod hucked up to an AV input. The DLO lets you watch VIDEO MOVIES FROM YOUR iPOD at all times while offroading. The bebest part is that it is lightning fast to navigate as opposed to the in house (pioneer) adaptor for iPod. Excellent no witthis set up I can use the iPOd apt for backuo music with a simple nano and use the av DLO iPOD 60 GB for movies>>I recommend getting this little device for any good set up. remote control uour ipod video
[quote name="ernieluna1007"]I just had my first AVIC Installe by the gauys in Circuit City in Rego Park and it was excellent. I used on a June 2006 unit the TR 7 and it has worked so far . Perfect all things work at all times . I have the bluetooth , the iPod adapt, XM with navtrack and Had an extra AV unit called the DLO home Dock for iPod hucked up to an AV input. The DLO lets you watch VIDEO MOVIES FROM YOUR iPOD at all times while offroading. The bebest part is that it is lightning fast to navigate as opposed to the in house (pioneer) adaptor for iPod. Excellent no witthis set up I can use the iPOd apt for backuo music with a simple nano and use the av DLO iPOD 60 GB for movies>>I recommend getting this little device for any good set up. remote control uour ipod video[/quote]

can you pls take pics of your set up, thanks!