AVIC411.com

post 2.0 update problems

after the up date everything looked right but my ipod now says its tranferd and i cant play music. I can see it and scroll through it but cant hear it or see movies.

and now the bluetooth connects everything looks fine but no one can here me on the other end and my voice recognition also quit working. AFTER THE 2.0 INSTALL

please help

can any one help? everything is perfect after the 2.0 up grade exept the mic. it wont work, no one can here me in bluetooth and voice rec dosent work any more. i checked the connection and its good.

i am pulling my hair out!

I'VE had this mic problem as well...not sure what happened but i unplugged from the back of the unit (mine i can easily pull out of the dashboard) and replugged, now its been working fine for a few days now, VR though doesn't work well with long numbers...like 411 it will dial no problem...no names work with VR someone said here though that it has to be formatted with no spaces nor dashed i'll try that when i have time and post results..i have a blackberry curve which never worked, now works OK still glitchy but it stays connected and quality is very good