AVIC411.com

Questions about pins on the map and available video format

hi,

1)

as everyone knows, we can add pins when we are at map confirmation page. And the manual says it could be deleted when your map confirmation page includes that pin again. However, the truth on my system is the option of "delete pins" never pops-up even the map is with that pin. Does anyone have idea how to fix that? It's sometimes annoyed it's always shown there.

I have been tried adding another pin on the map it already has one. So that the second pin shows the different color at the same map. At this time, "delete pins" pops-up and I clicked it. However, it only deleted the second one and the first pin is always there. I really want to get rid of that.

2)

the other question regarding playing video format. I have been searched the forum for a while and didn't receive a clear answer. Can it play wmv, ipod video and quicktime files?

3)

can we burn a disc with mepg4 files and those file format above (if they are playable), or it only can be played in SD or USC devices?

4)

any recommand software that can convert realplayer files or any file formats above (if they are not able to play in F-Series) to playable file format (such as mepg4)

By the way , my system is F-90BT.

Sorry too many questions. Thanks in advance for sharing feedback.