AVIC411.com

HOWDO I DOWNGRADE AVIC-90DVD (USINGW6210 TOUCHSCREEN)

Hi Guys.

I'm having a problem with my Avic-90. I just upgraded to the navi dvd 70 and it doesn't seem to play nice with my avic-90!!!!

I'm assuimg since there is so much more information on the new navi dvd compared to the older disc I was using ( navi dvd 21) It cant handle that much info?

What it is doing is: complains it is not the right disc; when it works, it lags alot, some parts of my city are covered in blue as if i was drving in the sea; to fix this i usually eject the dvd and it will work fine after it restarts; If the system is shut off for along time, i usually have to eject the dvd and put it back in or else it gives me the error message " not appropriate disc"

I WANT TO DOWNGRADE MY SYSMTEM !!!! I found instructions for the N1 seems to work half way though !!! I get to a black screen with the alphabet, and asks me to enter a password I attempted to do the instructions from the N1 toturial but cant figure out how to control it. buttons on the remote dont seem to do anything and the joy stick on the w6210 dont seem to work either.

ANy help???? Any downgrade totourials for the avic 90DVD?????

DVD

• 5 weeks later...
CNDV-70MTP and CNDV-80MT both should work fine on the 90DVD. Your symptoms sound like a bad burn. Search the forums for instructions on how to make a good burn.

To downgrade, you need the original remote control to enter the password. If you don't have it, you're not going to be able to downgrade.

Thanks I appreciate the help. I'll further look in to the bad burn. You could be right considering the fact it is a copied version. I assumed that since the disc 70 is on a dual layer, that it could be to much information for a system of that age.

Thanks Again !