AVIC411.com

This is the right card, correct?

I'm having my F series installed this weekend and one last thing that I need to do to be prepared is to have an SD card ready with the new update. Also, I want to be able to do mods in the future so a card will obviously be necessary. I have the following card (the only difference is that mine is 1GB):

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDH-2048-901-Secure-Digital-Package/dp/B00065ANYC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1226325489&sr=8-2

This will work, correct? I'm hoping that it will, being that I use it in my digital camera and this would save me a few bucks if I didn't have to order yet something else for the F90BT. :wink:

1gb might be enough room but i recommend getting at least a 2GB or even better a 4GB. if you are planing on installing the aviclauncher youll need more then 2gb. im using an 8gb SDHC card and with the aviclauncher and my music and photos i have over 4GB already used on the card so try for larger if you can

1gb might be enough room but i recommend getting at least a 2GB or even better a 4GB. if you are planing on installing the aviclauncher youll need more then 2gb. im using an 8gb SDHC card and with the aviclauncher and my music and photos i have over 4GB already used on the card so try for larger if you can

Thanks for the tip, and I will probably do that at some point. However, for the time being, all I'm concerned with is installing the 2.0 update. Modifications to the unit will come later (as will possibly a larger card). What I REALLY need to know is whether this is the right card for the F90BT.