AVIC411.com

POI Phone numbers

Hey guys,

I have been searching all over this site about this issue and have not seen a single thing about it. On the old D3 when you typed the POI the phone number would show on the location, like say you want mr ho's chinese restaurant type that up in the d3 and before maping it a phone number of the restaurant would show, but i notice with the f90bt there is no such thing. Am i wrong about this and just haven't figure it out? is there any hacks that will enable to show phone numbers for poi if not?

Thanks

This feature is available already. Point to the locations on the map for the POI you are getting info about. The red target symbol should be over the POI. Hit the map info button then hit the INFO button at the bottom. You will then get a list of POI's in that area. Select the POI of interest and if the phone number is included in the POI file it will display. At that point you can hit the back button and the green phone icon at the bottom right will be lit, touch that and it will call the POI if you have a BT phone connected.