AVIC411.com

Where to buy N3 online

Hi guys, this is my first post :lol: !!!!!!!!!!

I am planning to buy the N3. My local dealers have them from $1700 to $1975, and the cost of installation is $150 :shock: . Do any of you know a place online that is trusted and i can buy it for less than $1400?

I really appreciate your help

Jaime H.
You can buy them for about $1100 on eBay brand new.

Search AVIC-N3

I found this one by quickly searching:

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-06-PIONEER-AVIC-N3-6-5-DVD-NAVIGATION-REP-AVIC-N2_W0QQitemZ180028310881QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79834QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-06-PIONEER-AVIC ... dZViewItem[/url]

Just be careful. Any auction that asks you to email someone for the best buy it now price is a scam. Try and buy from someone with at least 98.6% positive feedback. If you pay through PayPal and fund it with a credit card you are very well protected.
thanxs sportsfan, but i dont want to go through e-bay, i dont trust it, i had a bad experience before, even though the seller had more than 98% in his rating. i was serching and i found sonicelectronix and onlinecarstereo, which both have a very good price, do you know any other online store that has a good price and that you or anyone else have good experience with them.

jaime h
[quote name="PaisanNYC"]I see KCAutosound.com sells the N3 for $1499, so you... oh wait :lol:[/quote]

After it's shipped to me I make about a $100 on the unit. I showed my distributor a few sites sonicelectronics.com, mytaxfree.com and onlinecarstereo.com today. Even they were amazed at the pricing. Doesn't make sense how they get it so cheap. One exeption is that those sites do not offer a manufacturers warranty. Only a "in house" warranty so you have to try your luck with them.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...