AVIC411.com

Anyone hear from jlong1987?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanted to start off by saying that I am sorry that this has happened to you. I went to high school with Justin and I would never picture him doing anything like this. (I am not saying that he didn't do it, I am just saying it is out of character for him to do this.) Justin was always the kid in school that the other students envied. He was smart, popular, his family is wealthy and the teachers let him get away with murder. During high school he would often skip class for 2 or 3 weeks at a time to go visit his family in Europe. Then come back to school as if he hadn't missed a day.

I bought a car from him back in October while he was working at the dealership and he helped me put a new sound system in it. That is part of the reason why I found this post because I have been having problems with my ipod playing on my D3 but that is a different story all together. I know in November he was driving a friends car to work to get some maintenance done when he was involved in an accident. He was in the hospital for a couple of days and when he got out he sold his motorcycle, turned in his leased BMW early and signed the title to his car over to the girl that he wrecked the car. Then he and his fiancée moved to Germany. I think that he was running away from his father who has been riding him about screwing around with his life since he graduated high school, his dad wants him to take over the families consultant firm.

I have not talked to him since he has moved to Europe and again I am sorry that you were screwed but I wanted to clear up a few things.