AVIC411.com

I'm working on a top secret project for some handy editing of your phone database. I need two or three phone dbs from some of you users that I will use in addition to my own. If you're interested in helping out, please send me a PM and I will contact you with where you can email the DB to and have your name on the list of beta testers.

edit:

LARGE BOLDED DISCLAIMER AND REASSURING STATEMENT:

FINE PRINT: ANY FILES SENT TO ME WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY THIRD PARTIES VIEWING OR IN ANY WAY SHARED WITH PERSONS OTHER THAN MYSELF. I ALSO WILL NOT BE KEEPING THESE DATABASES PAST MY "ALPHA" CODING PHASE AND WILL DELETE THEM AND THEN EMPTY MY RECYCLE BIN ALLOWING MY HARDDRIVE TO BE REUSED FOR MORE PRONOGRAPHY OR WHATEVER. WHATABURGER IS DELICIOUS.

A little bit strange question to ask...

Why you do you need some else phone book. You can create mutiple of your one..with a lot of phone numbers.

And what the hell is top secret about this?

ok ok you caught me, I am planning on selling all these numbers to telemarketters for a fraction of a cent each

:roll:

compatibility

I want to make sure there is nothing unique between my phone db or anyone elses that would cause some large oversight that would make me have to go back and spend hours of coding to fix something I could have avoided to begin with.

and its top secret, so I'm afraid I can't tell you (unless you're going to contribute)