AVIC411.com

iPod has no sound, have CD-IU230V connecting it

I have read through some of the posts and seen that people have had this same issue but the resolution seems a bit wierd to me. I want to say I read the sticky to make sure my question was at least somewhat legit too. I just installed my F90BT last night and of course the F90BT comes with the CD-IU230V cable for the iPod.

I've run my F90 and everything works great up until the iPod. The connection is established because my songs show up on the display and my iPod goes into "Pioneer" mode, so to speak, yet I get no sound. I've seen some replies to this problem where people suggest getting the Apple cord and using that. Is this a cord that connects to the CD-IU230V? Are there known issues with the cord Pioneer provides that prevent sound from coming through? I should also mention that I did the mod where I've grounded the PB wire, yet I forgot to ground the mute wire, so I still get the "Pioneer detects the parking brake wire has been set up incorrectly" message. I figured I'd mention this in case this could be the cause, but I doubt it.

Thanks guys.