AVIC411.com

quick question

I search but nothing comes up

I just installed my AVIC-F90BT and after I was done I was testing it and driving around and the map was bright and clear, I just went to the garage to play with it some more and the map is a dark color like the color the D3 turns when you turn on your lights

when I was testing it my Lights weren't on and neither where on when I went back out, the map looks gourgeous either way I am just wondering if the f90 change colors after certain time of the day?

I search but nothing comes up

I just installed my AVIC-F90BT and after I was done I was testing it and driving around and the map was bright and clear, I just went to the garage to play with it some more and the map is a dark color like the color the D3 turns when you turn on your lights

when I was testing it my Lights weren't on and neither where on when I went back out, the map looks gourgeous either way I am just wondering if the f90 change colors after certain time of the day?

Yes they change colors on their own based upon time of day etc... All the light switch does is change the brightness of the unit.... which you can fine tune also in the settings....