AVIC411.com

Anyone want to trade me F700BT for F90BT?

Unit has bad RCA out. Just purchased and was planning on exchanging it but dont want the downtime. I also realized I don't need the DVD capabilities and the matte of the F700 would match my audi's interior better. New owner could exchange it and in the end end up with F90 vs F700. Im serious here no scam. Something is messed up with the RCA ground. I have grounded the RCA cable myself and output now works fine but has very quiet hum which is audible when no audio is playing. Came with 1 year warrenty since an authorized dealer didn't install. If you get installed at authorized dealer you get 2 yr warranty.

Only thing I wouldnt include is ipod cable. Looking to do local meet if anyone is interested. I could have unit in car working perfectly and take it out right on the spot. Located in Northern NJ.

got from ebay from seller electronicexperts. I have and would include everything that came with the unit, in the original box minus the ipod adapter.

I would also keep my wiring harness since it is already wired into the car and the 90 and 700 have the same harness. I am looking to meet up with someone, show them my working unit. Pop it out and pop their 700 in to show it working properly and go on my way.

here are two receipts...

reciept.png

reciept2.png

i mean I could keep the unit, it is a perfectly functioning f90bt. By grounding the RCA I made it work right, but I still know it's not perfect from the factory. Just knowing it is technically broken bothers me, especially when I just got it.

Just thought I would throw it out there, and in the end someone could end up with an upgraded unit. If not ill send it out and have to put my old kenwood deck back in for the time being and rewire it again...

You cannot be serious....... OR..... You think everyone here is an idiot!!!!!!

why? because I don't want downtime of waiting to send a unit to pioneer then wait for a replacement?

I think he is referring more to the fact that there is a thread right above or below this one that bemoans the fact that the place you purchased your unit is being slammed for being a place one might not want to purchase their unit - and that you think there will be someone that would take A.) a malfunctioning unit off your hands in exchange for a working one, and B.) expect that person to have no problem in exchanging the malfunctioning unit to the aforementioned place for a new, perfectly fine one.

If I have that scenario wrong, then my apologies - but if I do have it right, I have some stock in one of the Big Three car makers I'd LOVE to sell you!

Cheers,

Kev

you have it correct. Someone else could deal with the aggravation (possibly) of returning it, and would in turn end up with an F90BT vs F700BT. Someone that would need the extra features of the 90BT.... sounds like ill be returning it and doing the waiting game though. Maybe ill sell the NIB one when I get it back purchase a F700 and pocket some cash who knows..

why not simply purchase another unit from your vendor, and when the new unit comes in, mail the old unit back for a credit. No downtime and make sure your vendor cooperates first.

By the way, if you used a credit card to buy it, federal law provides that items purchased by credit card that are defective, can be returned for a full refund.

Also, even if the vendor does not accept it, you could mail it to pioneer for warranty service, and bypass the vendor.