AVIC411.com

EQ settings

EQ settings are not neccessarilly one size fits all. It depends on a lot of different factors such as your car, what kind of speakers you use, what kind of amps you are running, if you have a crossover network, what kind of music you listen to and above all...personal preference, find what sounds good to you and go with it.

That being said, I am running an F700 with an Alpine amp pushing my mids and highs which are 6.5" component Infinity Reference Series. I have an Alpine amp pushing my single 12" Alpine SWR-1242D sub in a ported box. I am in a small Scion xA which is a hatchback.

I will run out to the car on my lunch break and take a photo of my settings with my iPhone and post a pic of it when i get back.

Just remember, the only setting that work are the ones that sound best to you. Really is no right and wrong with EQ settings because though someone else HATES your sound, if you like it, then it's right! :)

Post a pic in about an hour or so.