AVIC411.com

40% OFF F-SERIES ON EBAY RITE NOW!!!!!! {CONFIRMED}

i went to that website but dont fully understand how it works?

Right now the cashback is down to 8% anyway. Also, if you check out some other threads on that forum you will see there are a LOT of issues with people actually getting their cashback after the 60 day mark. There are several instances of people going to the BBB for support. I for one will believe the "cashback" only until I see it in my account.

i went to that website but dont fully understand how it works?

Right now the cashback is down to 8% anyway. Also, if you check out some other threads on that forum you will see there are a LOT of issues with people actually getting their cashback after the 60 day mark. There are several instances of people going to the BBB for support. I for one will believe the "cashback" only until I see it in my account.

I bought mine a month ago and it STILL hasn't shown up in my account...not even as pending! I haven't contacted BBB yet but I have dealt with their tech support who say they are working on it. We will see but I'm guessing this isn't gonna work out for me, despite having every page printed off to show I did it right.

I bought mine a month ago and it STILL hasn't shown up in my account...not even as pending! I haven't contacted BBB yet but I have dealt with their tech support who say they are working on it. We will see but I'm guessing this isn't gonna work out for me, despite having every page printed off to show I did it right.

After I bought mine, the cashback hadn't shown up in a couple of days, so I went back and looked at the transaction info on the "My EBay" page. Turns out there was a button that said "Item eligible for Live Cashback, click to claim your Cashback" or something to that effect. After I clicked on that, it showed up as pending in my Live Cashback account in short order. Perhaps thats the problem?