AVIC411.com

Ipod Nano 16gb 4th Generation compatable?

I gave in and went into the ipod scene and got a nano since almost everyone else has one. but im finding out that this might not work with the avic-F90bt. The manual doesnt say anything about it.

anyone tried and confirm? this would be helpful.

and no, I dont want to connect with the 3.5 jack.

Works perfectly with my F700BT, so that's a yes, connected to the USB on the device. All cover art etc works perfectly. So you're a go!

I gave in and went into the ipod scene and got a nano since almost everyone else has one. but im finding out that this might not work with the avic-F90bt. The manual doesnt say anything about it.

Works perfectly with my F700BT, so that's a yes, connected to the USB on the device. All cover art etc works perfectly. So you're a go!

awesome, and love the enthusiasm lol. how about the videos on it? lets say i got a few movies in there. will it play with the 4th gen nano too?

not only jsut music, but it charges too correct?

awesome, and love the enthusiasm lol. how about the videos on it? lets say i got a few movies in there. will it play with the 4th gen nano too?

not only jsut music, but it charges too correct?

Yes to both your concerns. Video plays perfectly, and it charges like a champ. You're still good to go. :)