AVIC411.com

Sending Z3 phone contacts from blackberry

Hey guys, quick question for you.

I have quite a few contacts in my backberry pearl, and I want to try to transfer them into my Avic. Is there a special way to use bluetooth and transfer over my contact list?

I see an option on the Avic about contact cards but I cant seem to figure it out.

If my blackberry can't send them, can I sync it with my bluetooth enabled laptop then have my laptop bluetooth em over as contact cards?

Advise needed :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, quick question for you.

I have quite a few contacts in my backberry pearl, and I want to try to transfer them into my Avic. Is there a special way to use bluetooth and transfer over my contact list?

I see an option on the Avic about contact cards but I cant seem to figure it out.

If my blackberry can't send them, can I sync it with my bluetooth enabled laptop then have my laptop bluetooth em over as contact cards?

Advise needed :)

Thanks!

What type of BB do you have. You should be able to send all of them at once to your avic. It worked like a charm with an 8830 curve.

• 1 month later...

I just put the ND-BT1 in my truck last week and sent my contact list all at once.

Once the BB has been registered and connected you need to go to the contacts option on the Z (I think it's called business card?) and select it. The Z will tell you to send the contacts from your BB. In the BB menu there is an option to send contacts and you choose it.

Worked like a charm with both of my BB's...Curve 8330 and Curve 8350i.