AVIC411.com

Boot Up Speed

Is there a way to see only stickies? I'm apologize, I'm new to the site, and do not see them readily available outside of a few postings inside search results for say "speed," in Hack and Mod for F series. Is this all I am going to see, or is there a way to find more robust solutions? I saw only reviews of boot up speed on 2.0 and a map reduction solution that did not seem to provide much improvement on testing.

I appreciate the help.

Is there a way to see only stickies? I'm apologize, I'm new to the site, and do not see them readily available outside of a few postings inside search results for say "speed," in Hack and Mod for F series. Is this all I am going to see, or is there a way to find more robust solutions? I saw only reviews of boot up speed on 2.0 and a map reduction solution that did not seem to provide much improvement on testing.

I appreciate the help.

Most of the time, searching will give you any answer you need. Sometimes it doesn't and it's best to just browse the forum. I browsed a while for you and found a post that I was reading about a month ago.

A lot of us spend a lot time reading new posts that have been answered NUMEROUS times. It does get frustrating when searching would actually work. Don't get mad at the guys here. Everyone is cool and willing to help where they can.

Hope this helps.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19380

I appreciate the search and the input. I'm sure with a little more time I'll have a better understanding of where things are and how best to find them, but some patients from those willing to help new members goes a long way to providing an active and well supported community.

Again, thanks.