AVIC411.com

need help on picking a headunit

ok i know i already asked a few questions in another thread but iv been looking at the Avic-f90bt f900bt avic-z3 and also the DNX8120 can somone tell me what the difference is between the 90bt and the 900bt and also what the z3 and the dnx8120 has over them also how the 8120 is better then the 7120.

im really only gonna use the unit for the navi, BT, my ipod touch and for movies off my ipod touch and movies from a disk no system not really looking for sound quality out of the units which one would be the best for this from what i have looked at the 8120 is sweet can you customize the wallpaper on the unit i know all of them you can on boot up but when your just on the main screen?

i really dont like how the f- series has just the navi, BT and ipod icons on the main screen(but i guess looks isent everything) and can somone post up some pics of the z3 i cant seems to find any of the interface like the main menu and youtube dosent even have any vidoes on them i only seen the navi.

and can you guys tell me what each of these units have over each other that would make what i want to use it for the best. sorry if im asking to much or if anyone thinks i am being anoying but these are 1000$ questions and i really dont wanna wast 1000$ on somthing im not going to like.

I don't think were sales people who are going to sell you something, I know it can be difficult sometimes to find descent information, but I seriously doubt someoen is going to go into as much detail as you would like.

The search button in the uppfer left is the best way to go then post 10 specific detailed questions like you have.

As far as which one you should get, the f900bt is your best of all worlds with no limitations. I would also suggest the apple av compsitve cable over pioneers cable.

buying now is your best bet thanks to the 2.0 update shipping on all new units.

I was tempted by the kenwood and some others but I am glad I went this route. Veyr happy with the unit.

All your questions have been answered a dozen times prob in the last few months, so any questions just search key words. A lot faster and less hassle that way.