AVIC411.com

HELP PLZ>>>CANNOT CONNECT CELLPHONE BT to MY F900BT

hey guys,i just bought a brand new AVIC F900BT,got it installed today,but tried all day to pair my cellphone to the bluetooth of the unit,but no luck!!

It says on both of my phones,didnt find a source!!!

I got a SAMSUNG BLACKJACK 2 (i617) and a basic nokia flip phone!! None worked!! What can that be?? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME...

Greatly appreciate the help...thank you :(:(

ill instruct you the way i did it with my phone (envy 2).

i went to the bluetooth menu and went to ADD NEW DEVICE

on the AVIC select the 3rd option that says connect to mobile phone.

on your phone it should say PIONEER NAVI

select that and when it asks for a passcode i entered 1111.

then just select the option on your phone to connect and you should be golden.

it may be different with your phone but that's how i did with mine.

No one here helped!!! So i figured it out,SAMSUNG JACK didnt work with it!! Tried with my iphone and its working now!! Thanks for no help guys ;)

What a douche!

Did you not look at the thread to see the post IMMEDIATELY preceding yours was someone HELPING you before you posted this drivel!?

Are you that much of an f-stick, that A.) you can't figure out how to even pair a phone to your unit, and B.) whine about people not helping when they EFFING tried!?

People like you are the dolts that constantly complain about how bad these units are when in fact, it's your serious lack of common sense and intelligence that are the true barriers to how it operates.

Sad, sad, sad.

No one here helped!!! So i figured it out,SAMSUNG JACK didnt work with it!! Tried with my iphone and its working now!! Thanks for no help guys ;)

What a douche!

Did you not look at the thread to see the post IMMEDIATELY preceding yours was someone HELPING you before you posted this drivel!?

Are you that much of an f-stick, that A.) you can't figure out how to even pair a phone to your unit, and B.) whine about people not helping when they EFFING tried!?

People like you are the dolts that constantly complain about how bad these units are when in fact, it's your serious lack of common sense and intelligence that are the true barriers to how it operates.

Sad, sad, sad.

Excuse me!!!!! Who asked for ur f-in opinion??? I actually did look at the thread!!! if IMMEDIATLY means 8 days later,then u are waaay behind ma man!! Maybe u should take a look at the date & time of a post before u post a rude reply and make urself look stupid!!! I do know how to pair BT,I thought im doin somethin wrong,thats why i asked for help from pros like u!!! Where were u when i posted this huh?? U suddenly look 8 days later and make a nasty post!! Its actually people like u that ruin forums,fill up the site with weird non sense replies,or just look for a thread to make a comment and add to your post count!!!!

I got choked cuz no one bothered to reply in 8 days!! whats the purpose of this site?? Why should people post here!!!

I actually appreciate badabing1551 reply,even its after a week or so!

i was not disrespecting him,i was kinda choked there were no replies for so long,as i see some other posts were replied/helped within minutes!!My comment "thanks for no reply" was not to badabing1551,was to people like the guy who called me a douche!!!!!!!

The problem is acutally not only with 1 phone,so far all i could pair with is 3G and 2G iphones!! Tried nokia 6301,samsung jack,samsung t336,sony z750i!!!!

:lol::lol:

hey guys,i just bought a brand new AVIC F900BT,got it installed today,but tried all day to pair my cellphone to the bluetooth of the unit,but no luck!!

I got a SAMSUNG BLACKJACK 2 (i617) and a basic nokia flip phone!! None worked!! What can that be?? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME...

It should work? I did it with my Samsung i616, same as i617 but Canadian version.

Charles

What a douche!

Sad, sad, sad.

i was not disrespecting him,i was kinda choked there were no replies for so long,as i see some other posts were replied/helped within minutes!!My comment "thanks for no reply" was not to badabing1551,was to people like the guy who called me a douche!!!!!!!

You have some reading comprehension issues, so I'm going to try and explain it a little clearer for you. The "immediate" part I am referring to is the post IMMEDIATELY previous to yours that sarcastically "thanks" everyone for "not" helping you. The fact that is was 8 days after you initially posted is irrelevant. That you dis everyone for not helping, when the post immediately before that is someone trying to help you is what makes you a douche.

And now you say you "appreciate replies from someone like Badabing. . .hmmmm. And we were supposed to know that how?? Because interestingly enough, that's NOT what you wrote - what you wrote was a sarcastic "thanks" for no one helping you.

Write what you mean, and mean what you write, and trust me, there will be a lot less backpedaling and explanation as to what you actually are trying to say.

Incredibly enough, I didn't see your post when it was first up on the board. That's because I am not surfing this site 24-7. Had I seen it when it was posted, I may or may not have chimed in - who knows. But when I see someone with an attitude like yours, posting up smart-alek replies when a person does exactly what you say they DIDN'T necessitates me to insert my 2 cents.

What a douche!

Sad, sad, sad.

You have some reading comprehension issues, so I'm going to try and explain it a little clearer for you. The "immediate" part I am referring to is the post IMMEDIATELY previous to yours that sarcastically "thanks" everyone for "not" helping you. The fact that is was 8 days after you initially posted is irrelevant. That you dis everyone for not helping, when the post immediately before that is someone trying to help you is what makes you a douche.

And now you say you "appreciate replies from someone like Badabing. . .hmmmm. And we were supposed to know that how?? Because interestingly enough, that's NOT what you wrote - what you wrote was a sarcastic "thanks" for no one helping you.

Write what you mean, and mean what you write, and trust me, there will be a lot less backpedaling and explanation as to what you actually are trying to say.

Incredibly enough, I didn't see your post when it was first up on the board. That's because I am not surfing this site 24-7. Had I seen it when it was posted, I may or may not have chimed in - who knows. But when I see someone with an attitude like yours, posting up smart-alek replies when a person does exactly what you say they DIDN'T necessitates me to insert my 2 cents.

Ahaaa....IT CLEARLY shows u are not on the website 24/7!!!! I still DONOT NEED your comments and explanation,Just stop replyin to this post or i will forward this to a mod....When u disrespect someone,specially when u werent even involved in the whole thing is not cool. So stop whatever u wanna say,i dont need ur comments anymore!!!!! Its just gonna get worst and i DONOT wanna disrespect u!!!! Just go and try helpin someone else dude!! There goes another post to your post count ;)

It should work? I did it with my Samsung i616, same as i617 but Canadian version.

Charles

I did,tried 2 different ones,a red version and a black version!! Cannot find it,both the phone and the unit!!! It just says NO RESULT!! i knew i was doin it right!! I really hate iphones,i was hopin my jack would work!! i will try a 3rd one then!

Charles

I did,tried 2 different ones,a red version and a black version!! Cannot find it,both the phone and the unit!!! It just says NO RESULT!! I really hate iphones,i was hopin my jack would work!! i will try a 3rd one then!

What version of Windows mobile you have 6.0 or 6.1? I guess I've turned on BlueTooth on your cell and HU?

Charles

I did,tried 2 different ones,a red version and a black version!! Cannot find it,both the phone and the unit!!! It just says NO RESULT!! I really hate iphones,i was hopin my jack would work!! i will try a 3rd one then!

What version of Windows mobile you have 6.0 or 6.1? I guess I've turned on BlueTooth on your cell and HU?

how can i find out??