AVIC411.com

Contacts Transfer with Samsung Instinct

Hello all. I tried searching for an answer to my question but I had no luck. I am trying to transfer my contacts from my Instinct to my 900bt, but I cannot figure out how to do it. The phone pairs with the 900, but there does not seem to be a command to send the information from the phone to the 900. Is this because the phone views the 900 as a "handsfree" device? Any advice on how to accomplish the task of transferring contacts?

Thank you!

Hi,

Not sure on how it works on samsung phones, but on Nokia phones you can mark all contacts from your phonebook and then send them as business cards to you navigation device via bluetooth. Carefull: this can take up to 10 minutes and more if you have a lot of contacts.

The fact that your phone is seeing the F900 as a handsfree device is no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I too have the instinct and the F900BT. I did get all of my contacts but there are so many, the contacts page of the F900 is really kind of useless.

Have any of you figured a way to either edit the F900 contacts list or mark only those contact you want to pass to the F900 on the instinct itself?

ideas?

Thanks

Will