AVIC411.com

LG VU TU915 PROBLEMS WITH AVIC D3

i currently just bought a lg vu tu915 from rogers network, and im having some problems with it with my avic d3...basicly i can par it and get it connected etc, but when i dial or receive and try to talk to some1, it either disconnects, or i cant hear them or they cant hear me for a while than it disconnects....what can i do about this? wats the problem

anyone use a lg vu with there avic d3?

• 2 weeks later...

I have problem also with the VU and the D3

I have the D3 just yesterday and I'm unable to even pair the phone to the D3, when it asks for the pass key to connect i put the 0000 default and the phone will say invalid key.

any one know if the LG VU is compatible with the D3? or what seams to be the problem

I have the LG VU 915 with AT&T and was able to pair it up to my D3 without any problems. It works for making/receiving calls, but won't transfer the phone book (something that AT&T has disabled). The only thing that I had to change on my phone to get it to sync was to make it visible in the bluetooth settings. Now whenever I get close to my truck and the stereo is on it will sync - it even has the range to synce inside the house when I use my remote start on the cold mornings. Erik

I've got the 920 and it works just fine. It will transfer the phonebook entries one by one. However, what's most annoying is that you cannot pair it for BT audio...which sucks. I liked being able to have 4G's worth of music in my pocket at all times.

Not sure what your problem is. When the phone asks for the passkey, it's asking for the headunit's passkey, so unless you changed that, it should be 0000 by default.