AVIC411.com

F500BT Not working after attempted map change HELP!!!!

I copied the files to the SD card, then put into the slot, then turn on, but nothing happened. Seems like empty card, but files on it. thanks

1st off welcome to the forum Mikke70.

Check the side of the SD card to be sure it wasn't somehow locked. It needs to be unlocked in order to access through testmode. Ensure you have both MITACAP and TESTMODE on the root of the SD card. Root meaning when you open the card on a PC you see the two folders. They must be separate folders, not contained within other folders.

The next thing to try is removing the power cord to the unit and remove the battery for a second or two. This will ensure that you a fresh re-start. Be sure though that you re-lock the tab on the battery cover. When you're ready to turn it back on, do so without the power cord attached. You can re-attach it after it starts copying the testmode file. Try the things listed and let us know if you got in.

After I flash my avic-f500bt from F-Series_Firmware_Update2.zip, my device can't start correctly. When I push power button on 5 second, "NAVGATE" screen is coming on 3 second, after that white screen and all is down! I check boot in testmode, but i can't. I make 2 folder (TESTMODE, MITACAP) and put in testmode files from AVICLauncher150.zip, folder MITACAP is empty. May be somebody knows how restore avic-f500bt pioneer firmware 2.0? Can anybody help me?