AVIC411.com

First off, the rear view isn't working anymore and the camera won't trigger in reverse on the deck. It does on my rearview mirror display that I have installed so at least I know the wire is still giving signal; but not to the Z2.

Next, the unit froze badly, had to soft reset it. Couldn't get the OK button to react on start up. Then when it did, the cursor on the map goes wacko and all over the place. The buttons aren't responding to touch commans anymore either. The Bluetooth would go on as a phone call would come in and the voume would not lower. That seems to be ok now though.

Then today, I installed a new aftermarket amp and sub with speakers. The amp triggers on when the radio is playing but when I switch to iPod or DVD, or other, the amp goes off, which means no signal out on those modes. Additionally, I hear the humming when the car is on and running; could that be a bad ground?

Sheesh...help!?!?!

Problem #1--Go into the menu and turn on the back up camera in the menu.

Problem #2--No idea. Did you do the free firmware update on Pioneer's site?

Problem #3--You didn't read the little tag on the wires in the harness and hooked the amp's remote turn on to the power antenna wire instead of the system remote control wire. Go into the menu and change the power antenna control to 'power' and see if it works properly...or rip it out again and wire it up right

i dont know about the z series, but I do know that quite a few pioneers are known for a bad internal rca ground. Try touching a ground to the outside of the rca and see if it fixes it. If not, disconnect your radio ground and run a wire back and ground it with your amp ground. What brand amp is it?