AVIC411.com

How many times will i have to REST my d3?!?!?!?!

i go on alot of long trips and i am always having to reset my nav unit. it gets frozen at times and doesn't do anything. it always reverts back to when i was at dodgers stadium. i could be driving thru fresno california and all of a sudden the map will show me how to get back to dodgers stadium. its like it wants me to go there again, and even if it did, it couldn't cuz its frozen (navi only). however, driving on the way down to south cali, it won't freeze but on the way up, it'll freeze up a few times and its getting frustrating. when i do this, i have to reset all my settings and etc but isn't such a big deal cuz i still got my addresses and cell phone connections.

will getting the upgrade disc help? the thing that also pisses me off is i have a home thats already 5 years old and it can't come up on my navi. it shows my side streets but not my house. hopefully the new version has my adddress loaded.

upgrade or not to upgrade? anybody else having the navi freeze up on them alot? what to do?

i will try that next time thanks!!!! anybody else experiencing this with an older unit? i've had my d3 now for more than 18 months now, or is it just showing its getting old? i would hate to fork out another 1000 for a newer f-series. i spent 1000 for this unit when it first came out and now we can get the 90bt for about 800. :evil::evil::evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...