AVIC411.com

Has anyone measured the RCA outputs on a D3???

Hey dickhead I meant line driver that raises voltage. Ge'ez this dam forum has such rude ass people. Get jobs people!!!!!

Yet more brilliance, and even better than before!!!

Keep 'em coming. I'm really impressed with and interested in your opinion and how you're using your equipment despite the fact that...

IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING QUESTION I ASKED.

more brillance on your side because its obvious that nobody here in this forum is willing to help your stupid ass! get off your stupid ass and find out the output voltage for yourself.

if your weren't such a jobless fuck, i would of told you what i found out 6 months ago cuz i have measured the output voltage!

and i will state again, it doesn't matter what voltage it has cuz if you really cared about sound quality then you'll get a line driver or just do what most people do and turm the gain up to 1/2 to 5/8.

more brillance on your side because its obvious that nobody here in this forum is willing to help your stupid ass! get off your stupid ass and find out the output voltage for yourself.

if your weren't such a jobless fuck, i would of told you what i found out 6 months ago cuz i have measured the output voltage!

and i will state again, it doesn't matter what voltage it has cuz if you really cared about sound quality then you'll get a line driver or just do what most people do and turm the gain up to 1/2 to 5/8.

Proud to be a tool? Keep that to yourself, and enjoy your J.O.B.

With that kind of dedication you'll move up to fries in no time.

If you read the first post, it states:

This is a pre-purchase question or else I'd do it myself.

So again, you're the genius

I guess I'll just have to "turn my gain up 1/2 to 5/8". How the fuck do you know what the input sensitivity is on my amps, or how linear the potentiometers are, or if I'm sending the signal to a processor first, or what the fuck else I could be possibly doing in my system?

And for that matter, care to explain how you measured the voltage? If you actually did, you would have just stated so in the first place, instead of your opening brilliance in this thread.

Go fuck yourself, you fucking retard.

...And enjoy being a fucking tool. I like hamburgers, and I'll always need fries to go with them.

Who knows? Maybe you'll make assistant manager one day.

i bet you'd like to know how i measured it huh. i guess you'll never know. anyways, you're obviously the one who works at mcdonalds or equivilent pay because your cheap ass buy a used nav unit!

and oh yes, i really work at mcdonald's when i serve this country year in and year out just so stupid FUCKS like yourself can be regular stupid idiots in our country.

i wish you you'll be the next person i fire my M16 at or my M9.

by the way, go measure the voltage yourself and get a life. and realisitically don't cover up that you work at mcdonalds's when you claim others do. stupid lame people in his forum like yourself ruin it for people who just don't know how to do this kind of stuff cuz they got important things to do other than be on the internet all day long!

and oh yes, i really work at mcdonald's when i serve this country year in and year out just so stupid FUCKS like yourself can be regular stupid idiots in our country.!

Man, I knew you were a tool, but I didn't know that you were a TOOL!

You motherfuckers are supposed to be taking orders rather than making assumptions about the lives of others.

Perhaps I was too vague before, so let me be clear:

Cadet, I command you to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

• 2 weeks later...

I really really didn't want to, but im going to bite....

If YOU really cared about sound quality, you'd bust out a scope, and a test cd with a 0db test wave (or several at different frequencies) adjust the gain to max w/o clipping, and then back off a bit. Not just randomly set it to 1/2 or 5/8. Are you a fucking idiot? Do you know anyhing about properly setting up a system?

Jeezus Christ, lets just randomly set gain levels so we have clipping audio but omgwtfbbqhax

Die..

and PS, your answer had NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING to do with his original question, and he stated right in his freaking post that he DOESNT OWN ONE YET, which is why he can't do it himself. God, you need to learn to listen before you talk. didn't your mommy teach you that as a kid?

Thanks, but it looks like li'l soldier boy just needed a direct order to get the point.

Guess he doesn't realize that the don't ask don't tell policy isn't limited to what him and his buddies do between tours of duty.

And for the record, despite my criticism of US foreign policy I generally commend those in the Armed Forces for their bravery. But this asshole showed what he really thinks of the people whose freedom he's defending.

Fuckface should stay off the internets where he can't just shoot the person who calls him out for being a fucking idiot.

Let this be a lesson to those who reference gain settings by where the screw slot on the pot points to on the dial -and even worse, those who swear by setting gains with a DMM:

bust out a scope, and a test cd with a 0db test wave (or several at different frequencies) adjust the gain to max w/o clipping, and then back off a bit. Not just randomly set it to 1/2 or 5/8.

To anyone who is interested: I bought the unit, and it does put out 2.2v without clipping, but that requires that you max out the EQ, SLA, etc.