AVIC411.com

HD Radio Lit Sound Intermitent

Hello,

I have been having trouble with my hd radio. The radio plays at first, then when you think it will switch over to being digital, the little reception bars increase, it will not and instead sound stops. It will then reset back to no reception bars, sound will play, and try again with the same problem repeating.

I have also had it to play sound on and off and even get no sound at all.

I have checked the connections to the hd radio. Replugged in the ip bus the power and the antenna but have had no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello,

I have been having trouble with my hd radio. The radio plays at first, then when you think it will switch over to being digital, the little reception bars increase, it will not and instead sound stops. It will then reset back to no reception bars, sound will play, and try again with the same problem repeating.

I have also had it to play sound on and off and even get no sound at all.

I have checked the connections to the hd radio. Replugged in the ip bus the power and the antenna but have had no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks

my only guess is that your HD unit is faulty, try returning it. There is a chance that maybe your car needs an FM amplifier powered and its not getting power. Post your make and model of car and maybe explain where the HD radio box is and how you have it hooked up to the cars antenna.