AVIC411.com

Looking to purchase...

I was initially going to pick one up last summer, but all the problems i thought i would wait to see if they get ironed out.

So the premier 90bt, with firmware upgrade to 2.0.

Is she any good? Im an iphone user and all my music will be played from ipod nano or iphone.

thanks,

What other options are there out there, i luv the solid state but honestly hate slow boot times ive heard of.

Thanks again....

just get a remote start then, its not as bad as i thought it was going to be, i timed it last night and took under a min. I also turned off the VR catalog (sp?) thing so it should boot quicker since it doesnt have to upload all my music, since the Ipod hasnt been updated with new stuff yet.

All is well man, theres some things Ive foind so far that I wish were diffrent, but i get over it, no unit is going to be perfect. Ive allready made a few calls with the BT and its sweet, its picked up my buddies name who i have under "Wo Man" and dialed away, but it didnt pick up "Dad Office" so i just selected it from my phone and it went back to BT once it was ringing, Ive got the 3G also.

Theres a ton of stuff on here asking about the Iphone, so loook around.