AVIC411.com

Is there a f90bt navi bracket for getting rid of spacing ?

I installed the F90bt on my mitsu evo, since the navi is smaller, therefore I have gap all around my navi, hence I was wondering do they have a outter navi bracket or some sort to cover up the spaces ?

or is there any DIY solution ?

thanks !

my brother in law has an 2008 nissan altima and they had a dbl din kit for that car. It fits perfectly.

either he has manual climate controls in which case Nissan has a perfect dash kit

or he has automatic climate controls and bought the tacky-ass metra / scosche kits which are tacky-ass and do not match

obviously I wouldn't have fabricated my own trim pieces if I didn't have a choice; see the spaces one each side of the headunit on the pic below:

radioFinalCloseup.jpg

The metra kit to install double din in the Vibe/Matrix has exactly the kind spacer you're looking for, and it's under $20. it sits around the DDin unit and sits out about 1/2" on top and bottom, and an inch on the sides.

It might need a bit of additional work, but it'd look a lot better then the space.