AVIC411.com

Help in changing the size of the 3D arrow.

Finally got back into town (was on 4 month leave), and would like to get back on finishing my mod. Can someone point me in the direction of the post that gave a how to change the size of the original 3D arrow? I could have sworn I saw it some months ago. Checked the faqs, and couldn't find it in a search.

Finally got back into town (was on 4 month leave), and would like to get back on finishing my mod. Can someone point me in the direction of the post that gave a how to change the size of the original 3D arrow? I could have sworn I saw it some months ago. Checked the faqs, and couldn't find it in a search.

SYS.TXT:

3d_scale_carmodel=1

3dcarsizemin=4000

3dcarsizemax=6000

3dcarsizemul=60000; adjust numbers as desired.

Just the priority, basically. pioneer.ini has defaults specific to pioneer, while sys.txt has default settings specific for this particular install. Changing sys.txt is easier since it is not inside an archive....

Boris do you know if anyone has found a way to apply rotation upon turn to custom car images in place of the 3d arrow so when you make a turn the image actually turns as well. Im still going off of Stephanie's original instructions for 3d arrow replacement where it wasn't possible.

Boris do you know if anyone has found a way to apply rotation upon turn to custom car images in place of the 3d arrow so when you make a turn the image actually turns as well. Im still going off of Stephanie's original instructions for 3d arrow replacement where it wasn't possible.

Not that I know...

SYS.TXT:

3d_scale_carmodel=1

3dcarsizemin=4000

3dcarsizemax=6000

3dcarsizemul=60000; adjust numbers as desired.

Thanks alot boris. Which one of these would I change to, lets say, just make it skinner but leave the same size? I know I have to do trial and error, but it would really help to have a starting point.

Thanks alot boris. Which one of these would I change to, lets say, just make it skinner but leave the same size? I know I have to do trial and error, but it would really help to have a starting point.

I don't think yo can make it _skinnier_ (i.e. compress in one direction). Only proportionately smaller. To change shape we'd need a different MDL file...