AVIC411.com

ez rider fatal application error

I started getting the ez rider error, which is causing a loop of the splash screen. I already have the 2.0 update so I can't reload that without trying the procedure found on the forum (since I can still get into testmode and it involves deleting your flashdisk I am not willing to try that yet).

Do you think just copying a clean APL2-->Igo folder onto my flash disk will correct it?

Has anyone figured out what causes this error? When it started last night I thought I had done something in my DATA.zip but after looking at it and switching back to a previous DATA.zip which worked correctly I dont think that it caused this issue.

I know there are other looping posts but they do not answer the ez rider question, this is an actual .EXE file that is causing this, so deleting user settings, etc will not work.

This is the other option available, does anyone think it will work?

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20119

To me the ez rider file in the current iGo folder is corrupt, and copying it back in after updating will cause the same issue, right?

Based on that threa it sounds like if you dont copy the original back in that the fix does not work.

Does anyone have any ideas? Does anyone have the previous update to revert back to so I can reinstall the 2.0? I am trying to avoid having to send this in to Pioneer, so if I can do what they are going to do anyway, that would be nice.

Thanks