AVIC411.com

Which IR-receiver & remote for F700 ?

i dont want to believe it that wireless controll is impossible for F series... :?

which specifications do IR-Receiver and Remote have? IR-freq.bands?

ps: my car doesnt have a org. remote .. no adapter etc. works if available

you can believe that pigs fly, but it won't do you much good. Its highly unlikely that you can circumvent the wired remote requirement with a simple wireless IR adapter.. you're welcome to try it but the two are completely dissimilar to eachother and the pigtail you linked is just a receiver, not a translator

• 3 weeks later...

Took me a while but it didn't work. Used the one off my media center(3 bars in mini 3.5 plug), some other bs one with 2 bars in the mini jack. Also in my truck i have an alpine DVD player so i have the ir receiver from first wenigwiser's first post, it also would not work. Tried using a cr-55 from my d3. I saw somewhere on here that someone has a sony wired remote working but maybe a sony ir receiver and a sony remote might work or even a pioneer remote. There has got to be a way to get a wireless remote to work on the f units. I must call Pioneer in the morning a curse them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!