AVIC411.com

Problem aux input via IP-bus avic-f90bt

I am a newb, and stupid I guess. I have searched the forum high and low for the answer to this question, and found nothing. I have an avic-f90bt with an ipod connected thru the supplied connection (cd-iu230v) and I want to connect a pioneer inno through the ip-bus, so I bought a connection which is sorta like a cd-rb10, but instead of rca's it has a headphone jack which is perfect for the inno dock. The problem is all selections are greyed out in the inputs, exect for fm/am/ipod. I have tryed the reset button numerous times and even unplugged all power for 10 minutes. Still nothing.

I did read two posts where others couldn't get cd-rb10 to work, but no replies because the main topic of the post deemed more important. Any help would greatly be appreciated. ThankS!

aux input url is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=370123486982&Category=58350&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2