AVIC411.com

First STupid question of 09

Yeap.. that's a stupid question.

No.. There is no Nav DVD.

The Navigation is buit into the unit .. (harddrive based)

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/Navigation/In-Dash/AVIC-F90BT

actually no.. there's no hard drive, it's flash memory..if we're going to play "abuse the new user" at least let us get the facts correct. ;-)

It's a solid link tho eddywill, and the folks here at avic411 have lots of good info already listed on the forums, a search will help you find lots of great stuff.

Its all good - I did a search but it was fruitless. Doing the install this week waiting on the XM module! I have several pages printed on where to find certain wires and how to bypass it. This is my second Avic and this site has been a huge help. After I get it installed then I will look into tweaking some mods.

My apologies for my error. However, I don't feel I was abusing the new user.. I was agreeing with him on his statement of it being a stupid question. I believe he took it in the tongue in cheek manner I delivered it. At least I hope he did.

ahh the power of the emoticon, or lack thereof.. that's why I teased you with the wink.

The first rule of playing "abuse the newbs" is we can't talk about "abuse the newbs"

8)

I just got my F90bt does this unit use a nav dvd? if so is it shipped in the unit itself? I see a disc with the manual on it but I do not see a nav dvd like I have for my N2 thanks and go easy on me!

Reading the manual on said disk would answer a lot of your questions also :shock: