AVIC411.com

I just installed the F700BT last week and my question is, when I start my car up the uni boots up, itll go to the last thing I was listening to, in this case, XM. A couple seconds later it will automatically switch to Ipod by itself. Is this normal or is there something I need to do to stop this from happening. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It'll switch to the ipod input when it senses that an ipod has been connected. So for some reason it seems to think you've unplugged and replugged in your ipod.

This could be a bad cable, a low battery in the ipod, etc, but I hope that's a good start, because it's not normal behavior.

It'll switch to the ipod input when it senses that an ipod has been connected. So for some reason it seems to think you've unplugged and replugged in your ipod.

This could be a bad cable, a low battery in the ipod, etc, but I hope that's a good start, because it's not normal behavior.

Ok yeah I know my battery in th eipod has been somewhat low lately so Ill charge it up and see if that helps, Thank you for the advice, I kinda had a feeling this wasnt a normal thing.