AVIC411.com

8gb SD card for $599.99

Check out these clowns.. A 8GB SD card is $599.99 wonder how many they sell

http://www.86photovideo.com/products.asp?product_id=18185

but the f700 is only $415

http://www.86photovideo.com/products.asp?product_id=18902

the supposed deal is once you place the order the f700 they will not ship it till they sell you a $15 memory card for $600

:roll: Laugh of the day

:shock::shock::shock: They're only $15!?!?!?!? Those bastards!! lol

I'm gonna humor myself today and give em a call, see how they can sell it for that much. Will post results.

Read the description they wrote:

"Secure Digital Memory storage card for digital cameras, handheld PC's & Navigations GPS. Small matchbook sized card can be used alone in all SD applications. Secure Digital memory cards are durable and designed to withstand the impact of portable products without losing data integrity. SD is widely used in digital cameras, PDAs, HPCs, personal communicators, Navigations, medical monitors and audio recorders because it expands the functionality of those products and enables them to be smaller and lighter."

Word for word conversation with 86th

(After 20 minutes of holding)

86: Can I help you?

Me: Quick question for ya...I was on your site, and I saw this 8GB ultra high speed SD card.

86: Mhmm

Me: umm, the price said it's $599.99?

86: Yep.

Me: uhh, what's so good about that thing that makes it so much more expensive than the $30 one at Office Max?

86: Well it's a high speed SD card, it's no different than the $30 one at Office Max.

Me: ...but your selling it for $600..

86: Right.

Me: .....huh....You don't think, that's a little, overpriced?

86: No it is not.

Me: For 600 bucks?

86: That is correct.

Me: hmm...OK well Thank you.

86: Goodbye.

. :o:D ..lol you know I am will admit though I was caught off guard by the site because the F700 was only 415. So I start to check out and I am just like I have a funny feeling about this...all of this while considering I never had this feeling before while ordering online so I stop and google the site and come to a site called "www.resellerratings.com" or something of that nature...These clowns rating was .50 out of 100%...WTF! .50% So I politely opened the tab which had the 86video website and simply hit that shining red "X" at the top of the screen...I am so glad you guys are aware of this site as well because it really is a joke...hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha a :twisted: $600 memory card...That is so damn funny...for the price of 2 mem cards from these lames u can have a plasma 50in...lol my car note is paid 5 times...thats 1200 dbl cheesburgers from mickey d's...and on and on...laughed pretty hard at this I nearly woke my fiance....

Even if you do buy that they'll call you the next day asking if you want an SD card case for an extra $149, and then delay the shipment for a month if you say no.