AVIC411.com

Pardon me if this has been asked and answered, I searched for these and didn't see either.

1. Does anyone else have the problem where, when moving from one track to another on the Ipod, the end of one song and beginning of the next is clipped? I mean, literally you don't hear the last few seconds of the current song or first few of the next one. Doesn't happen if I switch manually, just when I let a whole album play, for example. Very annoying...

2. Does anyone else hate the fact that if the last thing you do before you power off the system is Pause a song in Ipod, that the radio starts up on that song and starts playing it? I mean, I can see it remembering what Input you had selected and what song, but i don't need the radio deciding I'm ready to play that track again. Particularly annoying for audiobooks because, as you know, when the unit first starts up you can do nothing for quite awhile to stop it from playing....