AVIC411.com

new to forum with f900bt can someone help

can someone send me a link or whatever for the bypass file and explain what exactly to do, so i dont have to switch any wires, a little new to this and all the sd card talk and how to do that after reading so many ppls responses is getting mixed around, and how would i download other hacks and back up and restore. and i kno i would put them on my sd card but would i change hack files on the comp, or in unit thanks again

thanks alot, so i dont want to extract the files? such as i downloaded the testmode nd firmware 2.0 and extracted is there a difference unzipping? i kno ima have alot of ?s im not the smartest when it comes to doing these things on the computer gets complicated sometimes, and hope ppl can help much as possible

.....and was also wondering would it be best to back up the original start up on the sd disk before booting the testmode?

thank you

You have to get into testmode to be able to back up the files you plan on changing. Also i recommed if you are going to change things dont delete the original file of the avic just rename it. For example if you were going to replace the Data file with a modded one, change the original to Data.backup or whatever than add the new Data folder. Also I recommend you reading a lot more on the forums before you do any mods, because there is a chance you can brick your unit (you will have to send it in to pioneer and pay them to fix it) if you mess any important files up. Search guide to mods, there is lots of information to all the mods you asked about and more. Goodluck and have fun.