AVIC411.com

How to take over a voice call with Bluetooth activated

When I get into my car, my cell automatically re-connect to the Z1 via Bluetooth.
When a call comes in or when i dial out, the voice goes thru the AVIC, fine...however i cant figure out how to take over the call with the phone handset to get the sound from the handset only...
I'm using a Motorol V195 with T-Mobile.
BTW, the Phone Book transfer does not seem to work (every time i try the phone gets disconnected from the AVIC).
thx
[quote name="matthieuallie"]When I get into my car, my cell automatically re-connect to the Z1 via Bluetooth.
When a call comes in or when i dial out, the voice goes thru the AVIC, fine...however i cant figure out how to take over the call with the phone handset to get the sound from the handset only...
I'm using a Motorol V195 with T-Mobile.
BTW, the Phone Book transfer does not seem to work (every time i try the phone gets disconnected from the AVIC).
thx[/quote]

Don't know about the V195 but there should be a menu prompt as your talking. Hit that and it should say USE HANDSET.

Hope it works.
I had a Parrot and it switched over to the phone with a touch of a button on the caller ID display. Sure was nice when you wanted a little privacy during the call.

No such luck with the Z1. Most likely, you will have to push the menu button on the phone while you're on the call and look for a Bluetooth Disconnect or Privacy setting. That should break the Bluetooth connection and give you some privacy while on the call. You will most likely have to turn Bluetooth back on when your done to go back to handsfree.

Kinda of a pain but this is just one a a handful of things Pioneer left out of this unit during development.